Any Surgeon Expert in Brazilian Method Tummy Tuck in Sacramento?

I have consulted with a plastic surgeon who told me that I should have a Brazilian Method Tummy Tuck, since my lower abdomen is fine but the skin above my umbilicus is loose (with some cellulite). I can not find a plastic surgeon in my area who is versed in this technique. Do you know any?

Liposuction with Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)

+2

I am not sure what the previous plastic surgeon meant by the “Brazilian Method Tummy Tuck,” but I suspect he was referring to a procedure promoted by a Dr. Avelar who practices in Brazil. Dr. Avelar uses a combination of liposuction and a mini-tummy tuck in selected patients. For many years plastic surgeons believed that it was unsafe to perform liposuction in the abdominal area at the same time as a tummy tuck. Advancements in liposuction have made the procedure less traumatic and I believe most plastic surgeons will now perform liposuction along with mini-tummy tucks and many will conservatively perform liposuction when performing standard tummy-tucks.

There are many methods, techniques, and adjunctive procedures available for tummy-tucks and there is probably no one technique that is best for everyone. Often plastic surgeons will combine parts of different techniques to customize a procedure that best addresses specific problems in an individual. I would suggest that you consider a consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon to discuss different options and jointly develop a plan to treat your particular condition.

Best of luck to you and I hope you receive the result you seek

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck in Sacramento

+1

As Dr. Yamahata points out a Brazilian Method Tummy Tuck is not a clear term.  The ASPS website would be a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Richard Clark and Dr. Thomas Stevenson are possiblilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Brazilian tummy tuck

+1

You should consider visiting Dr William Bruno in Beverly Hills. He is well versed in many effective cosmetic techniques throughout the world and would be glad to help you. Call his office first and you speak to him directly.

Ricardo A. Meade, MD