Should I Just Get a Brazilian Lift

The more i research this site . i think i need a Brazilian but lift . i have always felt like my but was square and long. My plastic surgeon doesn't do it . and i have to talk him into doing lipo on because he says i dont have any fat . BUT I DO . i am 5'3'' 120lbs . i am very small bone so people just dont realize how much fat i have. also i work out 4 days a wk and eat . bra size 32ddd size 24-25 jeans 00-0

Implants may Be Better Option

+1

Thank you for your photographs.  It does not appear that you have enough fat.  You may be a candidate for gluteal implants.  You should seek a surgeon that specializes in gluteal enhancements specifically implants.

Dr.ES

Should I Just Get a Brazilian Lift?

+1

I think that you can achieve a very nice improvement with liposuction and transfer to the buttocks.  You will find that the results are very much surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Should I Just Get a Brazilian Lift

+1

Thank you for your question, you seem like an excellent candidate for the procedure, you have several small pockets of fat where we could do liposuction to transfer that fat into your buttocks for beautiful results

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift

+1

I think you are a very good candidate for a BBL . you are not overweight , and don't need to be in order to get enough fat to transfer to your butt while making your waist slimmer and shaping any other areas you might want.

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD