Brazilian (Fuzzy) Implants. Are the Sizes Different to Other Breast Implants? (photo)

I am looking at surgery in June and have requested the Brazilian implants as they have less chance of damage (from what I hear). My breasts are different in shape and volume after breast feeding for 12 months over 11 years ago. I would like to go to a large C cup or D. What would you suggest, under the muscle,crease incision etc? Thanks

Breast augmentation

+2

Breasts derive a pleasing shape when there is good balance between skin and volume.  Adding volume to your breasts will increase upper pole fullness and improve breast aesthetics.  I recommend a crease incision and an over the muscle approach.  Under the muscle hurts more, has a longer recovery time, and can result in distortion of the breasts with chest muscle activity.  Also, over time, your breasts will droop while the muscle holds the implants up high leading to "double bubble" deformity.

The breast is a skin organ and the implants should reside in the same space as your natural tissue for a look that will not distort over time.

Using Brazilian (fuzzy) implants for the breast.

+2

It seems like you are going to use textured silicone implants. The advantage is that they may stay where you place them and not move around. There may be a slightly less chance of the implants getting hard (capsular contracture). In terms of the incision you need to go with the incision under the breast fold. The implant must be placed partly under the muscle and partly under the breast tissue. You may need a lift at some point because your nipples look like they are a little below your breast fold.

Saeed Marefat, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon