Fat Absorbed After Brazilian Butt Lift?

I would like to get the brazilian buttocks enhancement. I dont have much fat on my body i have a little bit around my legs and a little bit on my waist but really is not much at all. Is this gona be worth it to do it ? does the body absorve the fat again ?? or the fat stays on one place when is injected?

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Fat transfer to the buttocks or the Brazilian butt lift requires a relatively large amount of fat to make a significant difference in the size of your buttocks.  Most patients are a little overweight (130-160 lbs.) If you don't have much fat, it is not going to make much of a change in the size of your buttocks.  Of course, it would depend on the starting size of your buttocks and what size you are trying to achieve.  I recommend consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon who has experience in doing the Brazilian butt lift.

Brazilian butt lift & Fat grafting

+1

Mona, if you are considering Brazilian butt lift (Fat grafting to the buttocks), I highly recommend you consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon (not just a cosmetic surgeon). There is a big difference. Depending on your expectations, the Plastic surgeon will let you know if you have enough fat to accomplish your desired outcome. If done properly by a Plastic surgeon, most of the transferred fat will survive. The injected fat does not move around. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Stanley Okoro, MD

The Brazilian Butt Lift Requires Adequate Fat Donor Sites

+1

The success of fat injections to the buttocks, often called the Brazilian Butt Lift, depends on numerous factors. One important factor is the quantity of donor fat available. The result can be no better, or make it worthwhile, if adequate fat is not available to be harvested, purified, and then concentrated prior to injection. Usually you need to harvest about twice as much as fat as you want to inject to be sure you have enough. By your own description of your fat harvest sites, they sound scant. I suspect this is not a procedure that you are a good candidate to have and get a satisfactory result.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Braziliab Butt lift

+1

In expert hands Brazilian Butt Lift can be a very successful surgery. Most of the fat will stay.

As whether it is worth it. you are the only person that can answer this question.

You need a full consult with an expert in fat transfer and body contouring, then discuss the estimated amount of fat that can be harvested and injected. the areas of the body that can have liposuction to enhance the buttock shapes.

Consult a CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON (AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY)