Brazilian Buttock Augmentation. Are These Results Possible? (photo)

Hello I been thinking about a buttock augmentation for a while now and I wanted some opinions. I am 5'0 and weigh 149 and I want my bottom to look nice and plump like bria myles (maybe not that big but close) I was wondering if these results are possibe with the fat transfer?...I also don't want any butt implants

Pictures helps only so much when talking about Brazilian Butt Lifts

+1

Looking at your pictures you clearly do not have a lot of fat in your love handles / flanks.  Your belly could potentially be a good source of fat IF the fat is just under the skin and not inside the abdominal cavity.  You should be examined in person by a plastic surgeon because I suspect it's very likely that you belly is bulging out due to lax muscles and perhaps inner fat, not because there is excessive amount of fat under the skin.

With regard to the desired picture, I don't think it's a realistic outcome even if all your belly fat was usable.  The picture shows a very narrow waist with very wide hips.  If this is your desired look you will be very disappointed 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs this procedure regularly for an explanation of what is a realistic goal for you.

Sincerely,

Martin Jugenburg, MD, FRCSC
Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute

Brazilian Buttock Augmentation in Bakersfield

+1

it is possible to get a curvy figure with great shape with Brazialian Buttock Augmentation when performed by an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. There are plastic surgeons in Bakersfield who specilize in buttock augmentation.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You have the potential to have a very good result with Brazilian Butt Lift. But you do not have enough fat to give you the shape and size of the Butt in the picture posted. Nor enough fat to fill the hips areas as in the picture.

Expected Result After Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Thank you for the question and submitting photos.  Based on the pictures submitted, I think you would have a good result from BBL. I do not think you will look exactly like Bria Myles.  I and other good plastic surgeons use goal pictures to get a general idea of what you like.  During your consultation, your surgeon can customize a BBL to give you fantastic results.

Andrew Jimerson, MD