Brazilian Butt lift One Year or More Post Op?

I have been searching this site for anyone who has had a brazillian butt lift for over a year. Everyone is raving about their days, week, or months old results. Ive been researching, and found out that fat absorbtion usually starts to take place after a year. I want to choose a doctor who's patients has achieved long term results. Is there a doctor out there with post op images over a year old??

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

During the consultatio with your plastic surgeon ask  for long term results. We all have it, may not have posted on our sites but the Brazilian butt lift has been performed for few years. From personal experience and looking at results in scientific meetings, the fat stays for many years. There is some loss of fat in the first 3 months but what is left will stay.

Brazilian butt lift results

+1

There is much controversy regarding the long term success of the brazilian butt lift. I agree with you that patients should choose a plastic surgeon that can provide long term results. I have follow many of my patients over the years and I can tell you that the fat stays forever if the procedure is done right. This is a very technique depended  procedure. The attached video will give you a good idea on longevity of the results. 

Wilberto Cortes, MD