Will a Brazilian buttlift work to mend a botched Cellulaze procedure?

I had cellulaze performed in July 2013 on my outer thighs, backs of legs, and butt. I was concerned about laxity of the butt area but my doctor advised me he didn't think it would be a problem. I was originally very happy but could not be more unhappy now. My butt literally jiggles when I walk. I would be fine getting another procedure (i.e. Brazilian buttlift). But am concerned so much muscle is gone that the inserts wouldn't be able to attach to anything. Please someone tell me there is hope.

BBL

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedure or technique would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze

+1
Cellulaze has never proven to be effective in a large study. Many unsatisfactory results has been reported.
You will need an examination and determine if any further procedure will achieve the results and repair the damage.