Brazilian Buttlift for Sagging Only?

Hi, I keep looking at Brazilian buttlift photos, while considering it for my long looking butt:( However, all of the pictures I see, the women look like male football players from the back after having it. Obvioiusly this procedure is okay for women who are just wanting a bigger behind, but what about for women who's goal would be victorias secret behind and NOT Kardashian style. I really do not like large butts, but I want to improve the saggy nature of mine. Suggestions please.

Liposuctioning and Brazilian Buttlift

+1

Liposuctioning of the back and flanks and possibly thighs will improve the appearance of the buttock indirectly.  The fat does not have to be injected into the buttocks or a small amount of fat can be injected to give the lift.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Brazilian Buttlift Los Angeles, CA

Drooping Buttocks

+1

There are a few different ways to approach the issue of sagging.  In determining which one is best for you, I would need to examine you and know if you wanted your buttocks bigger of just tighter.  I know you don't want Huge!  But a little larger might be helpful and you probably only have enough fat for a little larger anyway. 

The best way to proceed is to be examined by a plastic surgeon who specializes in this area. 

Good Luck

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Buttock augmentation

+1

Fat transfer to the buttock and/or buttock implants can give you a fuller looking buttocks. Based on your photo you appear to be on the thin side and may not have sufficient fat to perform a fat transfer.  When done properly the fat transfer procedure can give a very nice result in the correct patient. The entire lower back and buttocks can really be sculpted to your specific needs and desires.  I just returned from a plastic surgery conference in Colombia, South America and many of the women there have larger, fuller buttocks; both naturally and with the assistance of surgery.

Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for a review of your surgical options.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian Butt Lifting for sagging

+1

The use of the  Brazilian Butt Lift has revolutionized buttock augmentation. It has allowed for customizing the buttcoks because the injected fat can be transplanted in deficient areas. The procedure also allows for indirect lifting of the buttockswhich is highly desirable, and which usually cannot be achieved with just using an implant. There are many differnt types of buttocks which can benefit from the Brazilian Butt Lift, just as there are many different  types of breasts in need of augmentation. The sagging buttock can be significantly improved in form, shape.

George Lefkovits, MD

Buttock Lift

+1

You can have a Buttock Lift onl, no increase in size.

You will have to accept a scar along the posterior illac bone . That will give you a good amount of lift.

See your BOARD CERTFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND DISCUSS ALL YOUR OPTIONS.