I Had Brazilian Buttlift and I'm Two Weeks Post Op Today, Can Lymphatic Drainage Massages Be Done Laying on my Back?

I went to a LDM therapist and since I am not supposed to be on my back she said that it was too difficult, and could not do the massage. I am not sure if patients lay on their back two weeks post op only for massage, or if this is done standing. Please help! I have swelling and need to figure out how this is accomplished so that I can let another LDM therapist start ASAP. They seem to have worked with lipo patients but not with lipo/fat transfer (BBL). Thank you for your time in advance.

Don't get massage lying on your back after BBL

+1

I would not recommend massage while lying on your back after BBL. Try a side position and see if the LDM will work with that.

hope this helps,

Dr. Michael in Miami

Web reference: http://www.balharboursurgery.com