Brazilian Buttlift, Am I a Candidate for a Second Round? (photo)

I am 5'4 and I weighted 135 by the time I had my bbl done, the doctor only transferred 260 ccs and the fat didn't survive,my before and after pictures were exactly the same,actually is worse now because he left two bumps of fat on my stomach, I asked my doctor if I could go for a second round and he said that it was impossible because I don't have enough fat which it is not true,I have a lot of fat left,mostly around my stomach I don't have curves and waist like I used too .So, Am I a good candidate?

Not Enough Fat

+2

Thank you for your pictures.  You do not have enough fat to be harvested and transferred to make a significant difference. I agree with your plastic surgeon. Good luck.

Dr. ES.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Based on the pictures posted, you do not have enough  fat for a second Brazilian Butt Lift. You may want to consider a butt implant. Choosing the right size and shape implant is important for your shape

Brazilian Buttlift, Am I a Candidate for a Second Round?

+2

About 25% of my patients have had previous Brazilian buttlifts, many with situations similar to yours. You can likely get a nice improvement.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Much of the grafting result depends upon the techniques utilized and the postoperative care.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us.

The main factor surgeons look for in someone who is seeking a Brazilian butt lift, whether it be the first, second, or third one, is the amount of fat reserves they have on their body that the surgeon can harvest.

Regarding this, the skill of the surgeon comes in, as some can do more with less.

Make sure you are consulting with a surgeon who is board-certified and specializes in the Brazilian butt lift.  

Constantino G. Mendieta, MD

+1

Your last doctor should be able to help you at no cost help you to resolve your concern with a revision. I see no reason why he could not you have more than enough fat to give you the curves you are looking for. ( you do not to gain more weight depending on the type of results are you are looking for).

Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Revision buttock augmentation

+1
You are very thin and I do not think based solely upon the photos that you ahve enough fat donor sites to provide a significant benefit.  Buttock implants may be the only other option.