Why Are Brazilian Butt Lifts Cheaper in Miami Than in Other Places?

I've been searching for plastic surgeons for this procedure and i noticed that most of the cheapest bbls are from Miami (in country ,otherwise its mexico).

Why are Brazilian Butt Lifts cheaper in Miami and Mexico?

+1

When considering any type of plastic surgery,especially a new anpecialized procedure like the Brazilian Butt Lify you should consider price but ony as a second requisite. Firts and foremost it is important to make certain that you are being operated on by a Board Certifie splastic surgeon with extensive experience with the operation. You need to be confident that your surgeon will be there should any problems arise. You don't want to have to find anuther surgeon when problems arise. Plastic surgeons in New York attract patients form all over the country and abroad because of their reputation and experience. It may be a little bit more expensive to come to New York where real estate and labor are more expensive, but usually it's worth one's while. Good luck!

Brazilian buttock lift- where to go

+1

I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon (American Board of Plastic Surgery) for your surgery. There are surgeons all over the US who perform this procedure on a routine (weekly) basis. You should find a surgeon who is experienced with this type of procedure and that has several photos to show you of past patients. Perhaps the surgeon can even give you a referral from a previous patient for you to speak with. I would not choose your plastic surgeon solely based on cost.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Braziliab Butt lift

+1

Make Sure you are comparing apples to aaples.

BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON (AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY) and not a self designated board that is not recognized by the AMERICAN BOARD OF MEDICAL SPECIALTIES.

The cost is nearly the same for a board certified plastic surgeons.epends on how many areas to do liposuction, a full body liposuction to get the fat needed is more expensive because of the time in the operating room. Remember also that Brazilian Buttock Lift is reshaping the entire buttock area, need to remove the fat i the flanks and the lower back to accentuate the curves and give a rounder buttock.