Brazilian Butt Lift, is 800-900cc's Per Buttock a Reasonable Amount? How Much Will I Retain Long-term? (photo)

I am 5'9", 150 lbs (female). I have too much fat around my abdomen and lower back (from pregnancies). I've seen awesome-looking "after" photos where 800-900 cc's were used per side in the BBL procedure, but wonder if this is too much and will actually "take". Does this need to be done over a course of time (or does that just add more $$)? Should I find a local board-cert plastic surgeon or travel to one that is "known" for his work in BBLs? What is the approx cost? I would appreciate any input!

Brazilian Buttlift Long Term Results

+1

About 50% to 70% of the fat survives long term.  800 cc to 900 cc is not too much as you may end up with 500 cc to 600 cc.  You will need at least this volume to get to your wish pic - probably more like 1100 or 1200 cc.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlift procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Brazilian Buttlift Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt lift

+1

The volume that can be injected is dependant on the volume that can be harvested. With meticulous prcessing and micrografting within the muscle you can expect around 75% to 80% of the fat to be RETAINED.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

More than 800 cc of autoinjected fat graft it is for taller people 6´02 height/mas de 800 cc de grasa sera para personas altas6

+1

´to put autologus fat more than 800 cc it is for taller people than you  like 6´2" normaly a 20% of fat is resorbed after a fat transfusion that is why we always overcorrect a 25% of normal needed volume.

colocar mas de 800 cc de grasa autologa, es para personas mas altas que tu, como de 6.2" en adelante. normalmente se reabsorve siempre un 20% de cualquier  grasa injertada es por eso que nosotros siempre  sobrecorregimos un 25% mas de lo requerido

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Optimal Brazilian Butt Lift Results

+1

I see a lot of Brazilian Butt Lift patients in Denver. My average injection is 600-900 cc per side depending on how much fat is available for harvest. Important factors for success are gentle techniques of fat harvest, processing the fat and careful micro-injection techniques. Even with the best techniques, on average 15-25 % of the fat will not take will be absorbed by the body. That is why I "over correct", anticipating some fat resorption. I would be suspicious of claims of 100% take all the time. The cost is widely variable depending on the number of areas harvested but is generally in the $6000 to $10,000 range. I would definitely recommend a board certified plastic surgeon with considerable experience in fat grafting. Look at their pre and post op photos and patient reviews.

John Squires, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Avoiding loss of buttock fullness after Brazilian Buttock Lift

+1

The most common complaint that I have heard from patients that come to me for revision buttock augmentation in los angeles has been that they lost much of thier buttock fullness or size after a few months. Personally, I have not seen this phenomena in any of my patients over the last 5 years. I believe it is because that I routinely inject at least 800 ccs of fat into each cheek and I use the micro-fat grafting technique with meticilous processing of the harvested fat.

Since most people only get one chance for buttock augmentation with fat grafting they need to make the best of it and search for a buttock augmentation specialist that consistently gets good long term results.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The body contouring you liked is the realy the completeness of the liposuction and then adding the volume to the buttocks enhances the overall results.

The cost is dependant on how many sites for liposuction and how much time is needed for the complete liposuction and then the transfer of fat .

Cost avarages $ 10,000-13,000 in large volume liposuction