What are the financing options for a BBL? (photo)

Well I am 18 years old and i have a 8 month old baby. I have always feel bad about my buttz and my waist people saiy i look alright but I dont feel atractive and beautiful. I am a medical assistant lol am not rich but I will really like to have it done but I need financing option since I cant pay it right away. I live in NY and I will like to have someone I can really thrust. Thanks@

What are the financing options for a BBL?

There are multiple financing options and companies that can help patients with their goals of achieving surgery.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Financing your Brazilian Butt Lift

I perform 6-8 BBLs per week and many of my patients finance their surgery. We participate with a few financing companies (such as CareCredit) and you should apply to see how much money you can get. You will need good credit, or a co-signer with good credit. Keep in mind that the best surgeons will not be the cheapest. BBL is a very specialized procedure and if your board certified plastic surgeon cannot show you at least 100 before and after pics of his/her own patients, then you may want to keep looking. RealSelf is also a good site to find the right surgeon.

What are financing options for the BBL?

There are  financing companies that finance cosmetic procedures. But you need to have good credit to in order to qualify. We deal with a few of the companies.

George Lefkovits, MD