What are the financing options for a BBL? (photo)

Well I am 18 years old and i have a 8 month old baby. I have always feel bad about my buttz and my waist people saiy i look alright but I dont feel atractive and beautiful. I am a medical assistant lol am not rich but I will really like to have it done but I need financing option since I cant pay it right away. I live in NY and I will like to have someone I can really thrust. Thanks@

What are the financing options for a BBL?

+1
There are multiple financing options and companies that can help patients with their goals of achieving surgery.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Financing your Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

I perform 6-8 BBLs per week and many of my patients finance their surgery. We participate with a few financing companies (such as CareCredit) and you should apply to see how much money you can get. You will need good credit, or a co-signer with good credit. Keep in mind that the best surgeons will not be the cheapest. BBL is a very specialized procedure and if your board certified plastic surgeon cannot show you at least 100 before and after pics of his/her own patients, then you may want to keep looking. RealSelf is also a good site to find the right surgeon.

Matthew Schulman, MD

What are financing options for the BBL?

+1

There are  financing companies that finance cosmetic procedures. But you need to have good credit to in order to qualify. We deal with a few of the companies.

George Lefkovits, MD