Im Considering a Brazilian Butt Lift, Do I Seem like a Candidate? (photo)

Im small,4'10 but i have a problematic back side,I just hate it.ive looked into procedures and the thread one doesnt seem stable at all.I was wondering if would even be worth it with the issues Im having. Thanks

In person examination is necessary to determine candidacy for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Hi there-

I can't say based on your photo. You should find a BBL surgeon whose work you admire and visit for a consultation.

Brazilian butt lift and do I have enough fat

+1

Brazilian butt lift is the most common procedure I do in my practice.  In my experience even thin patients the Brazilian butt lift can make an improvement in the appearance of the buttocks. In thin patients you have to hunt for fat. You may need to liposuction arms, abdomen, back, flank inner and outer thighs to get as much fat as possible.

In my experience the fat injection along with the liposuction gives a change in shape of the buttocks and a permanent change. The thread lifts may not give a permanent change.The problem with implants are the risk for infection and the implant only gives projection and doesn't allow you to shape the buttocks the way the fat injection does. Everyone's buttocks is different some people need more augmentation on the side some need more augmentation the bottom so implants can solve those type of problems.

Wendell Perry, MD

Not enough for Brazilian

+1
Based on the picture and your size it appears that you may not have enough for fat transfer. You may be a better candidate for gluteal implants. You should consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Dr ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Candidate for brazilian buttock lift

+1

Based on this photo alone it is difficult to determine if you are a candidate for fat transfer to the buttock (Brazilian buttock lift). I would need to see a full side view and full back view. Ideally you should be examined by a board certified plastic surgeon to ensure that you have enough fat to harvest for this procedure.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD