5 Weeks Post Brazilian Butt Lift. I Want Another Graft- Is This An Option?

I had a BRazilian butt lift 5 weeks ago. Im 6ft, 190 My measurements: high waist 29, low waist 37, hip 45. I would like 2 go in for another graft in January or february. I already had lipo 2x to my upper/lower abs, flanks, low back & mid back, I'm not interested in using these sites for my 2nd graft. I would like 2 use my upper back, inner thighs & the fat near my arm pits for my 2nd graft. do you think that would be enough fat for at-least 400cc in each check or a fat transfer to the hip area?

Brazilian Butt Lift a second time for more fullness.

+2

I have to agree.....
Even when my Crystal Ball is working at it's best, I still find examining patients in person to be much more accurate.  Photos are helpful, but sometimes even photos can be misleading.  From your height and weight, I would venture to guess that you probably have excess fat somewhere, but there is no way to tell by your measurements if it is in the areas you mention.  Hopefully you are looking to have the procedure a second time because you are so happy with the procedure that you want to have it again to further improve your shape.  ?

Web reference: http://www.DiscoverTheBeauty.com

"Going for Seconds" in secondary Fat Grafting to the Buttocks

+2
Your question is impossible to answer without a functioning crystal ball and mine has been in the shop for the past week. There is no way an ethical Plastic surgeon can assure you of the availability of sufficient fat in the secondary areas you wish reduced based on your measurements. Moreover some surgeons believe that fat from some locations survives longer than fat from other location. If you trust your BBL surgeon consult with him and find out what he would suggest. He surely would know what may provide the best fat in your case.

+1
Thank you for your question. Please update us with a couple of pictures and wish pictures also to receive a more defined answer. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure.

Wait at least 3 months for revision procedure

+1
It is difficult to evaluate the amount of fat you have to harvest without an in person consultation or photos. If you have enough fat available to transfer, a second round of liposuction and fat grafting could give you your desired results. I would suggest waiting at least 3 months before having a revision procedure. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon with lots of experience performing BBLs

+1

In general, repeat fat grafting can be done, but I can't answer your questions without a good physical examination.  Work with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to see if you are a good candidate.

Candidacy for Second Brazilian Butt Lift Requires Examination

+1

Hi there-

Only a surgeon with a lot of experience in the Brazilian Butt Lift would be able to answer your question, and only after a careful physical examination.

Visit your surgeon for an evaluation.

Please also know that it is unlikely you have achieved your final outcome at 5 weeks.

Web reference: http://www.orlandobrazilianbuttlift.com/Brazilian_Butt_Lift/Brazilian_Butt_Lift.html

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

To get 400cc’s of quality fat, fit for transfer will require some good harvest sites.  A thorough exam by your BCPS will tell you the answer. Thank you for your question and good luck.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Redo Brazilian butt lift

+1

It is very unusual to have this kind of request. A Brazilian butt lift that is well done is a onetime procedure. You do not need to have two procedures within 4 months.  Liposuction is performed in the upper and lower back, abdomen, flank, axilla, and thighs in one setting.  All this fat is reprocessed and injected into the buttocks.

It is too soon to be even thinking about surgery. A Board Certified Plastic Surgeon will not recommend this approach. You will need to wait for about six months before even considering doing a revision.

In my practice, I have never had to do a Brazilian butt lift twice.

Web reference: http://www.babygotbutt.com

Brazilan Butt Lift

+1

Harvesting the fat in already liposuctioned areas, is very difficult and takes time because of scarring.

Therefore the second surgery is going to take long time. The question do you still have enough fat to liposuction from all these areas without causing dents and irrigularities?