Opinions On Brazilian Butt Lift Before Having Children?

I totally want the butt life, however I have one slight concern....I don't have any kids yet.I figure if I have the procedure done then 2 years later try and have a baby and if I need to....I can go back to the doctor and have the work did over again, is that okay?

Brazilian butt lift before having children

+1

It is fine to have a Brazilian Butt lift prior to having children.  The results of the lipo on you abdomen, will actually be better when done prior to pregnancy.  Pregnancy should not ruin the results of buttock augmentation.  I would recommend holding off on tummy tuck, until after you are done having children.

Brazilian Butt Lift Before Pregnancy

+1

This truly depends on when you are planning on having children. If you are planning on having children in several years then having the procedure would allow you to achieve the look you want for the years leading up to surgery. Due to changes to the body during surgery, your results may change, which in turn could lead to minor revisions or other procedures.

The way that the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure works is that fat is liposuctioned from typically the abdomen, flanks, back, etc. and then injected into the buttocks. Weight gain and weight loss will affect your buttock size. When you gain weight your fat cells will expand and when you lose it your fat cells will decrease in size. Therefore during pregnancy when women are gaining weight, your butt size will increase in size.

There is no way to predict the outcome of your buttocks post-pregnancy, as in whether your skin in that area will sag or how your abdominal region will react but the one thing that is certain is that there will be changes to your body post pregnancy and some revisions will be needed.

I hope I was able to answer your questions. I have before and after photos and detailed information about the procedure on my website if you are interested in more information.

Siamak Agha, MD, PhD, FACS

Brazilian butt lift and pregnancy

+1

A Brazilian butt lift can be done before pregnancy and will not affect your ability to have children.  As you know, pregnancy creates significant changes to the body. The fat that is injected into the buttock will fluctuate in size depending on your weight changes. So, if you gain weight, your butt will also increase in size. Now, it is unpredictable if your butt will sag after surgery and the shape will be compromised. Like the breast, the butt can have significant changes and it might not return to the pre-pregnancy look. The butt might sag, the volume might change, and your hip to waist ration might also change.

It is possible to redo a Brazilian butt lift procedure after pregnancy to recreate the natural curves and define the buttocks. You might only need lipo of your lower back and love handles to create the illusion and perception of an attractive butt.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Brazilian buttock lift will not be affected by future pregnancy

+1

You can undergo fat transfer to the buttock (brazilian buttock lift) and not worry about this being affected by a future pregnancy. A tummy tuck procedure on the other hand can certainly be affected by a pregnancy because the abdominal wall will be stretched out and possibly require a revision surgery later on. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation to see if you are a good candidate for this procedure.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian butt lift and future children

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction and fat transfer. Liposuction unlike a tummy tuck will not cause any problems with the future pregnancy.

Liposuction is not a weight changing procedure, it is shape changing procedure. And the permanence of liposuction comes from the fact that fat cells do not replicate. Liposuction will not prevent you from gaining weight but your shape will be permanently changed for the better.

The pregnancy or weight gain and not negate the improvements from the liposuction fat injection. A pregnancy may stretch abdominal muscle, fascia and skin but the curve and improved shape of the buttocks will remain.

The Brazilian butt lift and enjoy the curve.

Wendell Perry, MD