Brazilian Butt Lift - Do I Have Enough Fat in Stomach and Waist?

I'm 5'4 and I weigh 118.. I was thinking about getting a brazilian butt lift, I don't really have a flat butt I just don't have hips I only need injections on the side and the top because my problem is that my butt is squared .. I'm trying to gain 10 more pounds I don't want any fat from my thighs to be taken out. I do have a gut and love handles and I wanted my waist to be 3 inches smaller.. Is the fat from my stomach and waist enough ??? And how much more or less would it cost me ?

+2

Re- "I do have a gut and love handles and I wanted my waist to be 3 inches smaller.. Is the fat from my stomach and waist enough ??? "

To answer your question accurately, there is NO substitute for a physical examination and barring that, a good set of photographs. While knowing your height and weight is nice, it does not give much needed information on how much fat you have on your lower back, presacral area and hips which could be removed (BACK SCOOP SURGERY or LIPOSUCTION) and uncover the buttock origins "buried" by the fat. Nor do we know how deep the (trochanteric) dimples are and how much fat it may take to fill them.

We need AT LEAST 350cc of fat per side to make a noticeable difference (ie create an attractive hemispheric cheek) and it is obvious that height and ethnic preferences should guide the amount and location of fat grafting.

Peter A Aldea, MD

Brazilian butt lift

+1
There is usually more fat available than you might think. Some fat may also need to be harvested from your thighs

David L. Abramson, MD