Am I a candidate for a Brazilian butt lift? (photos)

I'm wondering whether I'm a suitable candidate for a Brazilian butt lift, would love to have a fuller butt

BBL Candidate

+1
You could be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

BBL Candidate

+1
You look to be a good candidate for the brazilian butt lift. An in person consultation is always recommended to discuss your results specifically. The fat is commonly taken from the back, flanks, and thighs and transferred to the butt and hips to create a better shape, or increase size. Be sure to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure and can show you hundreds of his/her own before and after pictures. Best of luck

Matthew Schulman, MD

A BBL will definitely enhance your butt and its surroundings...

+1

Thanks for your question. 

You are a good candidate, as long as you understand that the butt augmentation would be moderate one. That said, one of the most incredible effects of a BBL is actually a visual effect, where the lower back and flanks fat is suctioned and it would appear as if the butt is more projected, when indeed is only the transition from lower back to butt that is accentuated. 

Bottom line, you are a very good candidate for enhancing your butt (and its surroundings) with a BBL, but from your pictures doesn't seem that a lot of fat can be suctioned. 

Hope this clears your doubts.

Take good care of yourself, 

Dr. Fernandez Goico

Luis A. Fernández Goico, MD

Am I a candidate for a Brazilian butt lift?

+1
Thank you for your question, you seem like an excellent candidate for the Brazilian butt lift, you have small pockets of fat that we could collect to give you a rounder and fuller buttocks. Since you are a small framed person we will have to do liposuction on the abdomen, waist, upper back, lower back, flanks, arms and inner thighs. For us to collect as much fat possible for you to achieve the best possible results.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1
Based on your photos it looks like you could be a great candidate for a BBL procedure. Consult a board-certified plastic surgeon for the best advice and results. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

+1
From your photos, I believe you would be a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift.  Ask your surgeon if you could see pre and post operative photos of patients similar to yourself.  This will give you a better idea of what could be accomplished in your case.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for a brazilian butt lift

+1
I think that you may be a good candidate if you ahve enought donor sites. It is hard to say from one photo, but best to be seen in person.

+1
    Most likely you are a good candidate.  The majority of fat on most patients is on the abdomen, sides, and back - the trunk area.  The legs can be liposuctioned as well.