Can I look like this after a brazilian butt lift? (Photo)

Can I look like this after bbl ? Is this achievable for my figure after bbl ???

+3
It is imposible to say what you would look like without knowing what you mlook like beforehand. You need to consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience  performing the BBL.

Post-op BBL

+1
Without seeing photos of you, it is difficult to say what you could look like. If you have a similar figure it is certainly possible.

Realistic BBL Goals

+1
Based on the amount of fat that you have to harvest, I don't think that is a realistic size goal that you can achieve and maintain. You just don't have enough fat to harvest to get to that size.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Can I look like this after a brazilian butt lift?

+1
   The waist can be sculpted to be smaller and the hips can be augmented with fat grafting.  So yes. 

Sculpting and BBL

+1
In the right expert hands, sculpting of the abdomen flanks as well as the gluteal region is very possible in almost every patient. You would need to be seen and examined to ascertain the realistic expectation of what you're going to look like after surgery.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS