Brazilian Butt Lift Recovery?

Once you just got your sergery done how can I take care of booty and wat do I need to use wat do I need to do and wat can I be drinking so recovery is faster wat can I use to sit or lay ..can you plz help thank you

Brazilian Butt Lift Recovery

+1

Typically, a patient will take approximately one week off from work following BBL.  The majority of bruising and swelling will resolve in four to six weeks.  It is best to minimize sitting for the first several weeks.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

General Aftercare for BBL

+1

Typically, recovery is 6-8 weeks.  This means not sitting on your buttocks for 3-4 weeks.  Wearing a compression garment and no vigorous activity.  Your surgeon will prescribe medications for pain and antibiotics.

Dr. ES

Brazilian Butt Lift Recovery?

+1

A lot of these items will be answered at the discretion of your surgeon.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php