Brazilian Butt Lift Payment?

How can people afford paying so much money write then and there .can you make payment ?? For the bbl I will like to no how people get to make payment is that possible .

Brazillian butt lift payment

+1

Brazilian butt lift is one of the most frequent plastic surgery done. The Price of this surgery varies but comonly is around 3900 dollars. The payment have to be done the same day of surgery. There are many companies that do financy for this surgery. Google for plastic surgery finance and you will see a lot of them. Choose the one is more convinient for you.

Brazilian Butt Lift Payment?

+1

Thank you for your question Liz, the patients at our facilities regularly schedule months in advance, once they set up a surgery date they give a deposit. After that they make payments to their convenience, we only require that the day of the surgery every thing is paid in full, this way our patients have the chance to give payments at their own pace.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift Payment?

+1

Some people will get approval from a financing company and pay that company in installments.  I have consultants at the office that help patients with this.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  It is important to get the procedure right the first time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA