Post Brazilian Butt Lift Butt is Square and Hard Around the Edges?

I had the bbl procedure Monday. My butt is square and hard around the edges. Is this normal? When is it going to get round firm?The doctor said he injected 630cc in each buttocks but i cant tell the difference.

+1

The hardness will probably get better.  If you cannot tell the difference in shape early it is unlikely to get bigger, only smaller as swelling goes down.  The shape will probably improve as the tissues become more pliable as the swelling resolves.  I typically inject at least 1200 cc per buttock to get a noticeable difference.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA