Is It Possible to Get a Half Brazilian Butt Lift?

I don't feel I need my butt to be injected with to much fat because it would look ridiculous. I think my butt is a nice size already, I just want it to sit up and poke out more, But I don't have hips at all, or a small enough waist and the lower part of my stomach is where i carry a lot of fat. What procedure would achieve this look if half of a Brazilian butt lift isn't possible? Thank you in advance

Brazilian Butt Lift & Hip sculpting

+1

There are many patients in your situation. In our practice, we sculpt these patients and transfer the fat to the hips. Many of these patients already have a nice size buttocks. They just needs body sculpting to improve shape and enhance the curves. Make sure to visit a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in body sculpting.

Brazilian Butt Lift- How Much is Enough

+1

One of the advantages of using your own fat for buttock augmenation is that your surgeon can selectively augment certain areas of the buttock that may need additional volume. You can also add as much or as little as you want (assuming you have adequate fat to take from somewhere else on your body).

Another consideration is what is termed "Addition by Subtraction." By removing fat from adjacent areas (hips, love handles, thighs, or abdomen) you change the body's proportions, so the butt may look larger eventhough you did not add anything to it.

I recommend that you discuss your specific goals with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and wish you the best.

Lawrence Iteld, MD

Small Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Without pictures, I cannot say for sure what is possible in your case.  In general, a small augmentation and reshaping of the buttocks with a Brazilian Butt Lift is doable.  If you are concerned that you do not want to go to big, I would bring pictures of ideal butts to your consultation so your surgeon can review them with you.

Sacha Obaid, MD

BBL

+1

Since volume is the usual limitating facter in the BBL it is certainly possible to reduce the volume of injection

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Limited brazilian buttock lift

+1

Yes that is quite possible. You will achieve the waist contouring with the liposuction and some fat can be placed in areas if the buttock that you want augmented. Good luck 

Sanjay Lalla, MD, FACS
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Waistline Reduction with Hip Augmentation

+1

I think you are referring to more of some fat redistribution around the buttocks, including abdominal and flank liposuction. This removed fat would then be injected into the hip areas. Together this would recontour the area around the buttocks to a more pleasing profile to you.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Brazillian Butt Lift Can Be Customiized

+1
Some patients would benefit from a Brazillian Butt Lift to enhance the appearance of the buttock without significant augmentation.  Removal of fat from the areas that frame the buttock and conservative augmentation of depressed areas like the hips or lateral thighs can be performed without significantly augmenting the projection. Consider reviewing the article in the link below to have a better understanding of these issues.  All the best.

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Buttlift or Just Liposuction

+1

Liposuction can be performed to help with the waist and hips, the back, and the abdomen.   If you only want a subtle lift and not a great increase in size, the Brazilian buttlift is great for that.  Fat can be placed into different planes and different areas for different looks.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA