Brazilian Butt Lift Done Twice in 3 Years, Looking for a Doc to Fix? (photo)

I had a Brazilian Butt Lift done twice about 3 years ago I am currently looking for a doctor in Nyc to fix what the previous doctor messed up on.... I was wondering if I wanted something very large should butt implants be the best option for me or can I do the Brazilian butt lift as many times as I want to get the full rounded shelf bubble butt I am looking for? I also want my hips more wider and rounded... I heard that after the 1st surgery the fat dont take as well the first time. Please help

Thank you for your question .

Your last doctor should be able to help you at no cost help you to resolve your concern with a revision. I see no reason why he could not you have more than enough fat to give you the curves you are looking for .Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure.