Brazilian Butt Lift Done Twice in 3 Years, Looking for a Doc to Fix? (photo)

I had a Brazilian Butt Lift done twice about 3 years ago I am currently looking for a doctor in Nyc to fix what the previous doctor messed up on.... I was wondering if I wanted something very large should butt implants be the best option for me or can I do the Brazilian butt lift as many times as I want to get the full rounded shelf bubble butt I am looking for? I also want my hips more wider and rounded... I heard that after the 1st surgery the fat dont take as well the first time. Please help

+1
Thank you for your question .

Your last doctor should be able to help you at no cost help you to resolve your concern with a revision. I see no reason why he could not you have more than enough fat to give you the curves you are looking for .Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure.

BBL revision

+1
If these are you photos after your BBL, it looks like you should have enough fat for further augmentation. good luck!!

If You Have Additional Fat then You Can Do Another Buttlift

+1

If you have additional fat, then you can have another Brazilian buttlift.  I have revised buttlifts and butt augmentations before, but I am in Los Angeles.