Brazilian Butt Lift. Do You Need to Have Continuous Follow Ups to Maintain the Fat?

Hello, I got 2 procedure of a brazilian butt lift about 2 years ago the fat that I have now is that going to be perminent for the rest of my life? or do you constantly need to get this procedure done to maintain the reasulys you want... also how many times of this procedure can you get?

Can you have the Brazilian Butt Lift more than once? And How Long do the results last?

+2

How long the fat will last hasn't been shown yet in any long term study.  But, I have patients who I performed the Brazilian Butt Lift on 10-15 years ago who look the same as they did about 3 months after surgery and still love their results.  I have not seen any of my patients who's fat went away.  Hopefully it'll be there for a lifetime. 
If the procedure is done well, you shouldn't need to have it done more than once unless you are looking for a very big increase in size. I have only had about 10-12 patients have this procedure a second time out of several hundred.  And in their case it wasn't because they lost too much fat, it was because they wanted to be even larger.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Once the fat has taken, it should stay atleast 5 years . There is no long term study as to how long and if it is for life.