Will a Brazilian Butt Lift Work on Me? I'm Very Petite.

I'm 21 years old. I am EXTREMELY petite. I eat, but hardly gain any weight. I have no eating disorders or anything. I weigh 85 pounds, I wear a size 00 in pants. my waist measures about 23 inches. And my hips measures about 24 inches.

Brazilian Butt Lift Requires FAT

+2

Hi there-

Without examining you, it would be impossible to say, but I can tell you without a doubt that if you don't have fat, you are not a candidate.

Weight Needed For A Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

The answer is no. You do not remotely have enough fat to harvest for the procedure. At your weight with no substantative subcutaneous fat, you would need to consider implants for a buttock augmentation.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

If you do not have fat you cannot have a fat transfer!

+1

Unfortunately, many patients do not realize that to do a fat transfer to the buttocks, the doctor must first obtain the fat from someplace on the patients body. If you do not have any fat then it is impossible to have a fat transfer.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD