Will a Brazilian Butt Lift Work on Me? I'm Very Petite.

I'm 21 years old. I am EXTREMELY petite. I eat, but hardly gain any weight. I have no eating disorders or anything. I weigh 85 pounds, I wear a size 00 in pants. my waist measures about 23 inches. And my hips measures about 24 inches.

Brazilian Butt Lift Requires FAT

+2

Hi there-

Without examining you, it would be impossible to say, but I can tell you without a doubt that if you don't have fat, you are not a candidate.

Weight Needed For A Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

The answer is no. You do not remotely have enough fat to harvest for the procedure. At your weight with no substantative subcutaneous fat, you would need to consider implants for a buttock augmentation.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

+1

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  

Mel T. Ortega, MD

If you do not have fat you cannot have a fat transfer!

+1

Unfortunately, many patients do not realize that to do a fat transfer to the buttocks, the doctor must first obtain the fat from someplace on the patients body. If you do not have any fat then it is impossible to have a fat transfer.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD