Huge Dent in Cheek After Brazilian Butt Lift

I had brazilian butt lift 3 wks ago and i aquired a huge dent in the cent of my cheek..what is this?

Dent in buttock

+1

A dent in the buttock after a Brazilian lift is probably a contouring issue.  After several months and further evaluation another fat graft may be required.

Talmage J. Raine MD FACS

Irregularities, uneven dent in buttocks after Brazilian Butt lift

+1

The huge dent is difficult to assess online and may represent an area of undercorrection or possibly over correction with subsequent necrosis and/or involution. Discuss this with your surgeon. Aspiration may be advised or you may possibly require a second round of grafting.

A "Dip in your Hip"

+1

Hard to say with out a picture.  It may be an area that did not receive as much fat injection as the surrounding areas or lost some of the transferred fat but your guess is as good as mine without pictures.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS