Brazilian Butt Lift Vs Butt Implants

I have been asking around what is the preferred procedure for many surgeons. Some tell me that fat transfer is preffered, with less complications. Other surgeons tell me that the brazilian butt lift is not a consistently proven way to achieve the best results, because you have to keep getting the procedure done every so often and therefore implants are preferred. I am 5'3 and 118 lbs, so i dont believe I have enough fat to transfer to my butt anyways. I am just wondering which procedure is best.

If no Fat is Available, Implants are best for Butt Enhancement

+1

Hi there-

If you do not have fat available to transfer to your buttocks in the Brazilian Butt Lift technique, your best bet is implants.

If I had a patient for whom either would be an option, I would almost always recommend the BBL, as the result is more natural in both appearance and feel, and is permanent.

I do not agree that the procedure needs to be repeated (provided it is done well and by an experienced BBL surgeon).

Web reference: http://www.orlandobrazilianbuttlift.com

Brazilian butt lift versus butt implants

+1

The best option by far to improve the shape of your buttock is the Brazilian butt lift or, in other words, a fat transfer to the buttock. It is a well proven procedure with a long lasting effect.

There was a study back in 2004 where a surgeon from Colombia performed MRI on patients that had had the fat transfer procedure months to years before and the results were outstanding. You can see the fat that was transferred into the muscle Any surgeon that tells you that it is not consistent and that you need maintenance surgery does not know what he/she is talking about. Certainly, not all the fat that is injected will survive but most of the fat will stay if the procedure is done properly.

Web reference: http://www.babygotbutt.com

Fat versus Silicone for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Fat transfer when performed correctly yields excellent results. Implants can also yield great results in the appropriate patient. Based on your height and weight. You may be a candidate for implants. Dr ES

Buttock Implants vs Fat Transfer

+1

Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.  Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.  Thus buttock implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice).  The implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle.  Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure.  Best of luck...RAS

Brazilan Butt Lift

+1

Brazilian butt lift is far superior in results and longivity. It is technique dependant, and need expertise.

Butt implants easy , But need maintainance. you may feel the implant. With your physique I would recommend to put the implant under the muscle

Buttock augmentation: fat transfer vs implants

+1

Fat transfer to the buttocks (Brazilian buttock lift) gives an excellent result if properly done. The results are permanent, although there may be some shrinkage over the first few months immediately after surgery. Fat transfer allows for reshaping of the entire lower back, waist, hip and buttock area-which has more of an impact than just implants. However thin patients who do not have enough donor fat, may not be good candidates and in some cases, may need to gain some weight prior to surgery. Most plastic surgeons in the US prefer fat transfer over gluteal implants.

Gluteal implants are hard and made of silicone. These are placed under the gluteal muscle and are of course permanent. They may be the only choice in a very thin patient. However they can have more complications such as incision or wound healing problems, infection, hard scar tissue formation and malposition.

Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine which procedure is best for your particular anatomy.

Dr.Bruno

Web reference: http://www.williambrunomd.com