Traveling After Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck

There no local surgeons who perform Brazilian butt lift and Tummy Tuck altogether in my area. If I travel, how long will I need to stay in the area where the surgery will be performed? How does someone travel after this procedure to post-op caring or back home? Are there medical rate hotels or someone who could help arrange all of this?

May want to stage tummy tuck and butt lift unless you are sure you have enough fat

+3

Hi Livylive, I believe I answered another question where you provided a picture and asked whether you should have these procedures together. I have found that it takes a lot of fat to achieve a nice result from fat grafting to the buttocks and you may want to consider this in your decision making process. We help arrange travel for our patients from other states frequently and recently had a patient from Alaska fly in, have the Brazilian Buttock lift and fly back to Alaska a week later. It all depends on your health and the procedures or procedures you are having done.

Traveling after a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Brazilian Butt lift is a procedure plastic surgery that is extremely technique and certain dependent. For the best results is very important to work with a plastic surgeon that has a great deal of experience with this surgery.

In our practice we do a great deal of butt contouring and have many patients that travel to Miami from out of town for their procedure. Many of these patients begin the process by scheduling I consult. This is a virtual consultation where we will connect your computer to our practice computer through an encrypted network. During the visit, you will be able to see your own photographs transform. This will give you an idea of what you could possibly expect after the surgery. This is then an essential communication tool that allows us to understand our patients goals and give them realistic expectations. Afterwards, our out-of-town patients arrive to Miami the day before the surgery for their real in person consultation. They then receive the surgery and recover in beautiful South Florida. Afterwards are patients are encouraged to initiate an exercise regimen and a healthy balanced diet. This will only accentuate and flattering your new curves.

After their surgery, the patients will stay and recover in Miami for 5-10 days before returning home. Our office can help arrange accommodations if necessary. 

Follow-up visits can be done during future visits or through virtual follow-ups using our encrypted computer networks.

For more information on Brazilian butt lifts or butt augmentation, please schedule an iConsult or visit us online at the link below:

Pat Pazmino, MD

Very smart to plan ahead

+1

Being that this is a procedure that not all plastic surgeons perform, I have many patients that have traveled from other states as well as other countries to have this procedure performed. It is very important to have all of these issues planned out prior to surgery as you are doing. You will get a much better result by following all of your surgeons directions.

I have performed this procedure for over 12 years and have seen patients who try to cut corners and usually see them have a lower fat percentage survival. I agree with Dr Beraka. Plan 2 weeks before traveling long distances by car and 3 weeks before flying. You may gat away with shorter times, but that is not ideal. Since we see so many patients from out of state, we have lists of hotels, nurses, assistants or aids as well as restaurants. My staff can assist with all of the arrangements.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Travel arrangements for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Hi there-

I have many patients who travel to me for this procedure, and many other plastic surgeons (especially in destination cities) are able to assist with travel arrangements.

We can assist with hotels, transportation and even meals, but you should know that it is important that you have someone with you that you can trust to help take care of you for the first 24-72 hours after surgery (we could not release you from the surgery center in the care of a taxi driver, for example).

Good luck on the path to your dream body!

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Travel after surgery.

+1

Hi!

You can travel by car in two weeks and fly in three weeks.  We see a lot of out of town patients (see web site), and we routinely arrange for hotels and nursing care.  But of course, it gets expensive.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)