Will I Be Able to Have an Brazilian Butt Lift, Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift, and Lip Implants? If So, Would It Be Successful?

I'm 4'9, 180 pounds, double D, very small lips, really 'hippy' with a bump in behind. My measurements are: Bust 45.5; Waist 39.5, and Hips 48

Cosmetic Surgery is an Art and a Science

+1

This a significant amount of surgery especially under anesthesia. You should disuss this with your surgeon and determine how much you can have done at once. I normally limit my surgery to 5 hours. Thomas Narsete, M.D.

Greenwood Village Plastic Surgeon

Too Many Procedures At Once

+1

You can have all of those procedures but NOT all at one time.  Complications can increase if the anesthetic time goes over 6 hours.  A couple of the procedures that you mentioned just do not work logistically especially in regard to positioning during your healing phase. Your PS is going to have to develop a plan to combine procedures that tend to relate in surgery and during your recovery and separate the procedures into at least two different operative events.

Best Wishes

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Combining multiple surgeries such as a TT, BBL, breast lift in one operation?

+1

It is common to combine multiple surgeries in one operation. This will depend on your motivation, your health, your financial situation, and also the skill of your surgeon and his staff. You need to select top notch board certified plastic surgeon and only he/she can tell you if what you want is reasonable.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Multsiple surgerie

+1

combination suregry is done very frequently. Candidate are healthy patients with no medical condition at all.

Limit time of ses you are overweight and at high risk for blood clots. Surgery to six hours.

You are requesting combination of major surgeries that require time and attention to details to get a good results.Team approach is very good, cuts the tome of surgery significanly.

However you do not want your surgeon to run through your surgery, and work against time. Keep it simple, there is no reason to take unnessesary risk and potential bad results.

Besid

Breast lift, tummy tuck, bbl and lip implants in one procedure

+1

I believe that it can be performed safely and have done so many times. The surgeon you pick must be comfortable with the plan. You must be healthy with no medical problems, ie diabetes, high blood pressure,  nor history of blood clots in the past. Surgeons who perform body lift procedures post gastric bypass commonly will do multiple procedures combined. Sometimes as a team approach with another surgeon. I believe that you want to keep the surgical time under 6 hours to minimize complications.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Of course possible if you full fill the whole requirements/ si es posible si llenas todos los requisitos

+1

whole requirements to succesfull multiple surgery

a.-overweight not more than 10% in excess according to your sex,age and seize

b.-any cardiological,diabetes,asthma.bleeding or hypertension ;or big varicose legs problem

c.- any antipregnant therapy except DIU or diafragm or condom

d.-any vit.e,any aspirin, any tobacco,any herb and finally preop lab test ok

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Reducing complications following an abominoplasty

+1

Of all the procedures you are considering an abdominoplasty has the most associated risk and down time.   It is the one procedure that I would consider doing by itself.  At 4'9" and 180 pounds your BMI is 38 which is in the obese range.  You can make the operation more successful and have a much lower risk of complications if you loose weight prior to the procedure.  In my practice I would have you loose at least 40 pounds prior to considering any elective cosmetic surgical procedure.  

Brazilian Buttlift, Tummy Tuck, and Breast Lift

+1

I would recommend breaking these surgeries into two sessions.   I do a lot, I mean, a lot of combination surgeries (probably 400 last year alone), and I would not perform all of those at the same time.  You could probably have the Brazilian buttlift and breast lift performed at the same time, then have the tummy tuck performed later.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA