Can a Brazilian Butt Lift, Tummy Tuck and Upper Arm Lipo Be Done at the Same Time?

There is no photo and not much fat in upper arm. Am just concerned with a tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift at the same time. Lipo in back, tummy & love handles and fat injection into butt] How does one sleep?

I've done that combination of procedures

+1

I've done several times a combination of this procedures, the discomfort is the problem as well as the position to sleep, you need to be with a doctor who performs lots of brazillian but lifts and body contouring, the risks of having anemia and lots of bruising is one of the problems with this combination specially when you get an aggressive liposuction. Hope this helps to make a good decision on your upcoming surgery.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

I think that liposuction with Brazilian buttlift and a tummy tuck may be reasonable depending upon your overall health and weight at the time of surgery.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and tummy tucks each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Combination Surgery

+1

There are many factors to take in consideration when doing any surgery and more when doing combination surgery. The risks do increase with combination surgery. Your own history, physical examination, pre-existing conditions, all has to be taken in consideration.

Brazilian Butt Lift, Liposuction, Tummy Tuck

+1

It is possible to do all these procedures together as one surgery.  However, it is probably best to do the lipo-contouring and liposuction with the Brazilian Butt lift first.  This will allow you to minimize sitting  and putting pressure on your buttocks while your are healing.  I believe that too much pressure on the fat grafted area (your buttocks) can compromise the fat survival.  The tummy tuck can be done as a second procedure about  6 months later.  Also during the second procedure, additional touch-up lipo-contouring can be done.  This will give the best overall result.  Good Luck!  

Steven Svehlak, MD

BBL and Tummy Tuck @ Same Time?

+1

I do not recommend it.  Performing both of those procedures at the same time makes the recovery difficult due to how to position yourself.  I recommend that your perform the liposuction and fat transfer first.  Wait 6 months or more then have the tummy tuck.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Yes it can!

+1

I see no reason why one can not have this done at the same time.  Yes, you will be very sore! You will feel the most pain/discomfort from the tummy tuck especially if you are having your abdominal muscle tightened.  This is where you will recognize that you have had surgery.  Each patients pain tolerance is so different.  So it is very hard to determine, at what level, how sore or uncomfortable you will feel.  Stacked procedures, depending on which a patient is considering, are recommended.  This may save financially and with recovery.  You must choose a doctor that is familiar with your medical history and current medical standpoint. Some doctors feel very comfortable performing multiple procedures while others choose to do separately.  This all depends how long it takes the doctor to perform his/her surgeries.  In regards to sleeping arrangements, you may need to find a comfortable recliner or bed that you can elevate and soft pillows to lay on or prop up on.  

Shelby Brantley, MD
Jackson Plastic Surgeon