Brazilian Butt Lift Possible with Tight Butt?

Hello, I would like to know if it's possible to get a Brazilian Butt Lift with Fat injections even if your butt is somewhat tight. Would there be room to inject fat to gain volume with tight buttocks? Thanks.

I hate to be the one who is contrary to the general opinion, BUT......

+1

I hate to be the one who is contrary to the general opinion, BUT! After years of performing this procedure on hundreds of women, I find that women who start off with very tight skin of their buttocks will see the least increase in size because their buttocks skin is so tight that you can only inject a small amount of fat. I find that women (or men) who have loose skin and a moderate buttocks volume to begin with get the best results as their skin can accommodate more fat.

Tight butt and Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Yes, you can have Brazilian Butt Lift with Fat Transfer even if you have tight butt.

There is always enough room to add fat anywhere in the buttocks that you want. You can do multiple session fat transfer to the same area if that is what you want.

Yes that is ideal

+1

Ideal candidates are patients that have good tone in the gluteal region.  Brazilian butt lift involves injecting harvested fat into the gluteal area.  Good skin tone is always a positive thing and makes your result that much better.

Good luck.

Farbod Esmailian, MD

Should be possible

+1

Hi there-

Just like liposuction, the best outcomes from the Brazilian Butt Lift technique are achieved in patients with good skin tone. Given this, your description of a "tight" buttock are should be a benefit to you in your pursuit of volume and shape.

The only way to know, though, would be to find a surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery, who is experienced in this technique (the success of fat grafting is very experience dependent). After reviewing your goals and performing an examination, they'll best be able to help you understand your options and possibilities.

Here's hoping you get what you want!

Armando Soto, MD, FACS