Better Success Rate with Second Brazilian Butt Lift?

I had fat grafting (Brazilian Butt Lift) in 2008 and 80% has re-absorbed. I am interested in having the procedure done again. Do you think a second round could give me a better success rate?

Revision Butt Lipo Augmeantion

+3

SEE VIDEO  BELOW: Yes I believe a second round of buttock lipoinjection is worth a try. There are several factors why fat graftng may not have taken the first time around.

The long term outcome of Brazilian Butt Lifting is VERY technique dependent

+1

Hi there-

I do think that as long as you have fatty tissue available for harvest, you my achieve your long term goal through a second Brazilian Butt Lift procedure.

It is important to know, however, that with this procedure (even more than most), the technique, experience, and skill of your surgeon will be critical to your safety and long term outcome.

Almost anyone with a liposuction machine can inject fat into your body (and there are a LOT of people who shouldn't be doing liposuction doing it anyway)-

Only a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with years of training in fat grafting and the experience to back it up can make the procedure safe for you and the result long-lasting. Be careful who you let do this on you.

If you are concerned that the above recommendation does not describe your surgeon, or for more help finding a surgeon you like and can trust for this procedure, please read this:

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Brazilian Buttock Enahncement

+1

Fat tranfer to the buttock is very technique dependant. The experience of the Plastic Surgeon is very important for a successful take of the fat.

Choose your plastic surgeon carefully and you will have a good results the second time. The chnaces of take of the fat is as good the second time unless there is massive scarring, in that case the chances of take become less favorable. A good examination should tell us if you have a massive scar or not.

This is the problem with this procedure

+1

Injected fat gets resorbed -- this is the problem with this procedure. Padding in your pants is permanent. Good luck, don't bet that the second procedure will last longer than the first.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD