How Safe is Brazilian Butt Lift?

I would like a bigger butt, but don't want the dangerous injections or implants! I have a bit of a pooch in front and figured I can just put that in my rear end. But I want to know,  how safe is Brazilian Butt Lift?

Is Brazilian Butt Lifting Safe?

+2

Hi there-

For healthy patients, the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure is very low risk- meaning that the most common problems are very minor in nature and usually take care of themselves over time, like swelling and bruising. The vast majority of patients enjoy a very smooth and predictable recovery period, and this procedure has one of the highest levels of patient satisfaction of anything I do.

Having said that, the full list of complications would include (but not necessarily be limited to): bleeding, infection, unfavorable scarring, asymmetry, fat necrosis (firm lumps or loss of volume), prolonged pain, adverse affects on the muscles involved, changes or loss of sensation, fat embolism, failure to achieve your desired result, and the possible need for revisions, including at additional expense.

Before undergoing any surgical procedure, it is very important to consider the risks carefully, but also to put them into perspective. You should understand that the probability of an adverse outcome or complication will go up if you are not in good health or are otherwise not a good candidate for the surgery, or if you make poor choices of surgeon, facility, anesthesia provider, etc.

Only an experienced BBL surgeon will be able to help you, as an individual, understand your risks and the probabilities particular to you.

With a little homework and careful planning, healthy patients can be confident that the Brazilian Butt Lift is a safe and effective option for achieving their desired buttock shape and volume.

Brazilian Butt Lift Safe?

+1

Everyone wants a high, round, full, and sexy behind. However, because of age, genetics, pregnancy, weight loss, or weight gain, many women and men are left with a flat, square, or saggy derrière. The important part is to go about it the safe way. In order to acheive the best results you should consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is an expert at this particular procedure and you will be extrememely happy with the post operative results!

Jaime Perez, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The Brazilian Butt Lift. is generally safe. However, patient selection and thorough understamdomg of the patient;'s objectives.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Safety of Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

A brazilian butt lift involves fat inijection and liposuction and the risks are the same for a patient considering liposuction alone. There are risks of anesthesia or very rarely infection. Generally, a brazilian butt lift is routinely performed safely with no complications. The anesthetic risk is extremely small in a healthy patient.

Ankit Desai, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Safety of Brazilian Butt Lift surgery

+1

Any and all surgical procedures carry a certain amount of risk. The patient undergoing elective surgery must be completely healthy. We require a complete history and examination by your Family Physician and complete blood work prio to surgery to make sure you are at low risk. The facility where surgery is performed must be certified. Our facility is fully certified by AAAASF.

• The surgeon should be Board certified PS.
  • Your anesthesia provider should be an MD anesthesiologist Board certified. Our anesthesiologist is an MD boarded in Anesthesia.
  • Nurse anesthesist need supervision by the operating Physician.
  • Inspite of all precautions all surgeries carry a certain risk, including death. You weigh the pros and cons and decide if surgery is for you.

Safety of Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

This procedure, like any, has risks that your doctor will discuss with you. However, this procedure is considered a lower risk procedure and is a very well tolerated. The most important aspect is that the fat is injected in small amounts, evenly distributed, and that a smooth contour is obtained.

Dean Fardo, MD

It is as safe as most surgeries.

+1

A brazilian butt lift is very similar to an extensive liposuction procedure. However, during this procedure, the aspirated fatty tissue is re-injected into the buttocks in order to reshape and give more volume. There are risks to any surgery and this is no more dangerous than other surgeries like a tummy tuck. Patient's do need some excess fat in order to provide enough volume for their new fuller buttocks. So, if you have a little extra "pooch" in front, this will actually be useful for your final result!

David Rankin, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon