How Soon Can You See Brazilian Butt Lift Results?

Brazilian Butt Lift results can be seen immediately

+3

You should see the results immediately unless there is a lot of swelling. but the swelling will decrease within 3 weeks and you should start seeing the results. As the swelling decrease the results become more and more pronounced.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Immediately. You will see the augmentation and lifting after your surgery. But since the procedure is associate with inflammation and swelling, the final results will take months to become obvious.

Brazilian Butt Lift Results - Immediate!

+1

Results are immediate in that the volume of the buttock area is immediately increased; however there is swelling involved (surgery is controlled trauma and trauma causes swelling). This swelling typically resolves in the first 4-6 weeks and may last longer depending on the amount of surgery involved.

Remember, fat transfer surgery (which entails removal of fat from one area of the body and transplantation in another....thus the Brazilian Butt Lift for volume enhancement and contour improvement of the backside) requires the fat cells to "LIVE"...I tell patients it is like planting fertile seeds in the field...they need nourishment, water, fresh/fertile soil and sunlight to grow...all these ideal conditions may be present and the seeds may or may not grow. Typically about %50 percent of the fat cells survive....some patients need additional surgery to increase volume, but this is not typical.

Sorry for the long winded response!

I hope this Helps!

Dr. C

John Philip Connors III, MD

How quickly will I see results from a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Hi there-

You should see benefits from a Brazilian Butt Lift right away- in other words, even though you will have some swelling as a result of the procedure, the reduced contour in the areas suctioned and the improved shape and size of your backside should still be evident to you the day after surgery.

As this swelling goes away over the first month or two, you will get a better idea of the final outcome, with final result seen at about 8 weeks to 3 months.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS