Brazilian Butt Lift to Make Figure Proportional?

I'm 4ft 10in, weighing 113lbs. My measurements are 34-31-31. I would love for it to be 34-whatever-34, is that possible? Am I a good candidate for Brazilian butt lift and how much would it cost approximately? Thanks in advance!

Brazilian Butt Enhancement

+2

If you have pockets of excess fat to liposuction then the fat can be transfered to the buttock for enhancement.

Lipo of the hip rolls and love handles and abdomen can then give you the shape and curves.

Sexy figure with a Brazilian butt lift

+1

If you weigh 114 pounds, most likely you don't have enough fat for the Brazilian butt augmentation. The two options that you have at the moment are the following: to gain approximately 15 to 20 pounds prior to surgery or butt implants to improve the projection of your buttocks. In addition, when I perform buttock implants, I typically inject fat to the buttocks on the sides.  The butt implant doesn't provide the shape that is necessary to blend with the hips in this area.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

It is impossible to say for sure if you are a good candidate for this procedure. Given you height and weight I would say probably not, but you really need to be examined.

The one thing about the brazilian butt lift you need to know is that the fat that is liposuction, not all of it is injected into the gluteal region. So there needs to be a lot of liposuction and fat aspirated to achieve a reasonable result.

Good luck.

Farbod Esmailian, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift is a great procedure for the body the proportions you want

+1

There is no way to know for sure if you have enough fat without seeing you.

There are many different body shapes that you may have at 4'10'', 113. You may be a perfect candidate, with excess fat around your waistline or you may not if the excess fat in this area is minimal.

The Brazilian Butt Lift is a Great procedure for helping to give your body the proportions you want.

I sometimes ask patients to gain a few pounds (5-10) to provide enough fat in these areas to be transferred to your buttocks. But, you have to be willing to maintain this new weight after surgery. This usually is not a problem, because this excess is removed from wherever you don't want it and placed where you do. If you choose to lose weight after surgery then your new buttocks will likely shrink somewhat also. I'd be happy to look at your photos and give you my opinion.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Fat Transfer to the buttocks (Brazilian Butt Lift) requires an ample supply of fat under the skin to allow grafting. With your slender figure, I seriously doubt you have enough fat to allow this operation.

Dr. P. Aldea

Will Brazilian Butt Lift help me achieve a better proportioned body?

+1

Hi there-

It would not be possible to answer your question definitively without first examining you in order to have a really good understanding of your goals, how much fat you have available, and the quality/ quantity of your skin in the areas to be treated.

Generally speaking, however, the Brazilian Butt Lift DOES do exactly what you are interested in (again, provided you are a good candidate)- it allows redistribution of the body's fat in order to achieve a more attractive, balanced, and proportioned shape and appearance.

The best thing for you to do would be to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with a lot of experience doing this procedure for a consultation.

Here's some good advice on finding one you like and know you can trust:

Armando Soto, MD, FACS