Will Brazilian Butt Lift Get Me BIG Results?

I have done much research and very few people seem happy with the results of their bbl. I want BIG results and dont mind getting as much as possible and it looking fake I just want a dramatic result. I am 5'2" 165 so would like to lose some weight first but not sure if I should keep it on to have enough fat. I am very frustrated seeing the results on this website because 99% are not dramatic enough. Please help me I dont want to resort to risky butt implants. Thank you so much

Brazilian butt lift how large can it be

+3

The Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction and fat injection. The amount of fat you can harvest from ion determines how much fat you have to inject.

In my hands if I'm able to remove 3000 mL of fat I won't get 1000 mL of fat to reinject. Out of the 1000 mL injected in the best case scenario 70% of the fat cells will live and give a permanent result.

Fat cells do not replicate so gaining more weight will not help.

From looking at your photos I think you can have a dramatic change. When you narrow the waist makes the hips look much better. The curve is where it's at.

Brazilian butt lift results

+2

The Brazilian butt lift is a total body transformation. In order to get great results,  there has to be  a balance of all aesthetics units. Getting your waist to hip ratio to about 0.7 will be the ideal in order to accentuate your natural curves. Just imagine having a nice butt from the side view and no hour glass view from either a frontal or back view. There is no doubt this will not look proportionate.

In order to determine how much fat can be injected into the buttock, I evaluate the tone of your skin, the amount of skin, its sagginess, etc. In addition, your hip proportions will determine how long and wide the buttock can be shaped. For example your bony structure can give a square shape to your butt, which makes it a challenge to get a curvier full butt on the sides. In addition, the bulk of the gluteus muscle (butt muscle) is very important because it also provides bulk to the buttocks and can affect significantly the location of fat injections. Ultimately, your butt dimensions will affect and determine your aesthetics outcome.

In addition, the bigger is not always the better. Sometimes the skin does not stretch significantly to the amount of fat volume injected. This increases the pressure that the fat applies to the skin causing it to break down and develop a wound in your butt. This is a complication that can be avoided if certain surgical maneuvers are followed.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

A dramatic result from Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Brazilian Butt Lift surgery nearly always creates a dramatic change in your overall figure.  It is best to discuss your expectations in person, to see if your expectations can be achieved. 

Dennis Dass, MD

Results with brazilian buttock lift

+1

Based on your photos (if those are the first two) you appear to be a good candidate for a brazilian buttock lift. The excess fat you have in your lower back/posterior flank area is detracting from your overall gluteal shape. It appears you have enough fat to perform the procedure with good results. As far as "dramatic", this is something you need to discuss in person with a board certified plastic surgeon to get an idea for the amount of fat which can be transferred, and more importantly, how much fat will survive. Be careful and don't have surgery with the surgeon who promises to inject the most fat into your buttock.

Consult with a few board certified plastic surgeons until you are comfortable with their assessment of your body and what is a reasonable expectation.

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian Butt lift-- our fastest growing procedure!

+1
Dear MG, After breast augmentation, this is our most requested procedure. Everyone has the same question and I give the same lecture to all my patients: 1.safety first: pick a borad certified plastic surgeon who is experienced at large volume liposucdtion 2. Focus on your body first: a big butt is not pretty if you have deformities from liposuction or it does not have a nice shape because the fat was not placed in the right areas. Remember this is two surgeries: 90% of it is good lipo, 10% is good fat grafting. 3. what you see is what you get; you have no other options. Implants are generally not a good option, so your results depend on the amount of fat you have, the shape of your buttocks now, and the quality of your skin. I usually do not recommend losing weight until you have seen your surgeon and discussed your surgical plan. 4. If a patient is a good candidate, I harvest from the abdomen, waistline, back, arms, armpit area, thighs and inner knee area. 5. my preference is not to use lasers or ultrasounds or other technologies when I harvest the fat. But discuss this with your doctor. 6. For patients like you we use all the fat we can process; but your butt will only stretch so much; so the limits are usuall your butt elasticity, not the surgeon. 7. Regardless of how BIG the results are, most patients are happy wiht their new body Best of luck

Daniel Yamini, MD

Brazilan Butt Lift

+1

The amount of buttock enlagement will depend on how mch fat can be liposuctioned from you abdomen, flanks and may be anterior thighs. you may have about 600-800 cc in each buttock.

The biggest buttock implant is about 500 cc.

the shape of your buttock is ROUND, the pictures of the BUTTS you choose are long.

Talk with your plastic surgeon and decide where you want the bulk of the fat to be put in your buttock. You may approach the butts in the pictures