Brazilian Butt Lift for a Petite Woman?

I'm 5'3 and weigh 120 lbs. I am thinking about b.butt lift or injections. My proprtions are 35-30-37. I want to have a waist to hip ratio 25 and 40. Is it possible? Also, any suggestion as to what should be an ideal measurement for a woman of my size and weight. Thanks.

Brazilian Butt Lift VS German Butt Lift

+3

A Brazilian Butt Lift is a buttock augmentation with strategically placed fat grafts in the buttocks couples with fat removal of the lower back and hips. The extent of improvement depends on YOUR anatomy and availability of fat to transfer.

This is NOT an operation that can be designed by taking waist and hip measurements, dropping buttock tangents and meridians and having an engineer's blue print. Designing a butt by the numbers is more of a Japanese or German butt lift...(just imagine the possibilities before recoiling).

To me a Brazilian Butt Lift should be an artistic endeavor based on a careful examination of what you have, realizing what you do NOT have and reconciling these with what you want.

But a German car - do not get a German engineered butt.

Brazilian butt lift final measurements need to be predicted at a consultation.

+1

Without a personal examination, it is difficult to predict the amount of fat to take off waist or to add to buttocks area.  Schedule a consultation with an experienced surgeon and talk about your options based on YOUR bone structure and body type.