Will a Brazilian Butt Lift Give a Perky Butt?

At 23, I have a saggy butt. I have stuff to work with, but it's more south than north. Will a Brazilian Butt Lift help me to achiece a more perky posterior? What are the cost associated with this procedure? Thanks.

Perky butt after brazilian butt lift

+1

A BBL is more likely to give you a full buttock rather than a perky buttock. This is generally achieved with the BBL only when the patient starts with a small BBL and minimal laxity

Yes, the Brazilian Butt Lift can give a very perky butt

+1

Yes, the Brazilian Butt Lift can give a very perky butt.... if you are a good candidate.
The basic requirements are that you have enough fat, preferably around your waistline, but the fat can be removed from other areas as well. Secondly that you have adequate skin laxity of your buttocks to allow enough room for the new fat cells. And, lastly, you need to have adequate time to recover so that the fat cells will survive. Costs vary from doctor to doctor, as do the techniques used and the results.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

The Brazilian Butt Lift is about re-shaping your derriere

+1

While a Brazilian Butt Lift technique can certainly be used to increase the size of your behind (and is the procedure of choice in my practice for adding volume to the buttocks), it is really better thought of as a re-shaping procedure.

As such, the technique can indeed achieve more of a firm and perky look and feel for you, provided you have fat available for harvest, and that you have your procedure performed by a well-trained, experienced surgeon. Your outcome and safety will depend on who you choose to do this on you- it is NOT a circumstance in which I think it would be in your best interests to shop for a low price.

What SHOULD you be looking for? For more information, check out the link below.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Brazilian buttock enhancement requires fat from other areas

+1

Brazilian Butt Enhancement involves removing fat from areas in the body that are unwanted, then preparing that fat and purifying it then injected into the buttocks for Buttock Enhancement.

So you have to have excess fat to take. With this liposuction the body is also contoures and your curves are enhanced.

The avarage cost of Brazilian Butt Enhancement range from $14-18 K. This is the total cost Including the surgeon fees, anesthesia and facility.