Brazilian Butt Lift Payment Plans?

Am 17, turning 18 in october and I really want to get the bbl done. I don't think I can afford it but I reallly want it.. Is there any payment plans??

Hi There,

Looks like the answer to your question already exists on our site. Click here to be directed to your answer.

Brazilian Butt Lift Payment Plans?

+1
Thank you for your question . 

There are many options for any procedure that your surgeon should have, including lay away plans. 

Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure

Brazilian buttlift payment plans

+1

Hi CiCi:

We offer several different payment options including CareCredit, Med Loans, and other reasonable choices. However, if you are only 18 and don't have much of a credit history you will likely need a co-signer with good credit.

Hope this helps,

Dr. Michael in Miami

Michael Salzhauer, MD