Brazilian Butt Lift NJ?

Am looking for a reputable surgeon who can do this for six grand as I'm still paying off my student loans from grad school.

Brazilian Butt Lift Nj

The Brazilian Butt Lift an excellent method that gives amazing results. It is performed by using liposuction to sculpt a beautiful abdomen and waist creating a better shape.  Then, using the harvested fat to reshape the buttocks.  Being Double Board Certified, I specialize in Cosmetic Surgery of the face and Body and use the latest technology and the most sophisticated and advanced techniques to give you the most natural results.  Payment plans are available to make the surgery more affordable.  The average cost depends on how many areas of liposuction are necessary to harvest enough fat to create the look you desire. I would have to examine you to see how much work needs to be done; it's possible we could work something out close to your budget.  I have two locations in Paramus and Eatontown, New Jersey.  Please call (201) 546-1890 or (732) 389-0909 to schedule a free complimentary consultation and I would be happy to discuss it with you.
Dr Gartner

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

3 Winslow Place
Paramus, NJ 07652

BBL it is advisable if patient it is not overweighted more than 10%

yes of course can be done if you fullfill the wole requirements

1.- overweight according to your height and age no more than 10% in excess

2.-any tobacco

3.-any antipregnant tabs, gel,implants,patch etc. since 2 months before

4.-lab test ok

5.-.excelent preop preparation

6.- any varicose lower leg (correct them now before surgery)

7.-any vit e,aspirin,herbs

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Calle 54 No. 365 T