Will Just a Brazilian Butt Lift Make my Stomach Flat or Should I Get a Mini Tummy Tuck? (photo)

Hello , I'm interested in getting a Brazilian Butt Lift mainly to get rid of the fat in my stomach due to pregnancy and to add volume and projection to my butt. I'm concerned whether a the lipo from the BBL will make my stomach flat even though I'm not that big, should I get a mini tummy tuck as well?

Brazilian butt lift vs tummy tuck

+1

Brazilian butt lift with liposuction to the stomach will certainly decrease your waist and improve your figure.  In your case specifically however, you have a fair amount of extra skin as well.  To get rid of that extra skin and give you the perfect abdominal contour as well, I would recommend a tummy tuck for you. Good luck.

Full tummy tuck recommended

+1

Thank you for the question and the photos.  In my humble opinion I think you would benefit most from a full tummy tuck.  This can be done in conjuction with the BBL.  The combination of the two procedures can provide a very nice result for you.  A mini tumm tuck would leave most of the skin and stretch marks behind and it will not rejuvenate your belly button.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck

+1

I would recommend a Brazilian buttlift and tummy tuck.  Minitummy tuck would not take care of the loose skin and the stretchmarks as you would want.  A short scar tummy tuck could be performed to give a smaller scar and all of the benefits of tummy tuck.

Liposuction would help but you may be better served with a full Tummy Tuck

+1

Liposuction will definitely provide you with a flatter abdomen but you do not seem to have enough donor fat for a meaningful transfer to your buttocks. However, you might consider a full Tummy Tuck since in addition to maximally flattening your abdomen it will tighten the loose skin, remove many of your stretch marks and convert what appears to be a vertical C-section scar into a low horizontal scar that can be hidden in a two piece swim suit.

David A. Ross, MD

Will just a BBL make my stomach flat?

+1

Thank you for the pictures, from what I see in them I can tell that we could sculpt your body beautifully with liposuction, however I would recommend a Tummy Tuck to remove all the stretch marks in your abdomen area and loose skin. These two procedures combined will give you the results your looking for.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

NO! You have extra or excess skin of the abdomen. Only excision of this will give the flat look you desire. But the risk of the scar must be considered. 

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

From the pictures posted, you have the potential for a great result.between the liposculpting and the fat transfer to the buttocks you may need a full tummy tuck.

Brazilian Butt Lift and tummy tuck as well in my case?

+1

Thank you for the question and photos. A BBL is not just a procedure to make your buttocks larger. In my practice, it is a total body contouring procedure. Your BBL will not look good if the rest of your body is not addressed surgically. From the limited views of your photos, I would liposuction your thighs, abdomen, bra rolls, hips and contour the arms. This will give plenty of fat for a BBL. I would do an abdominoplasty, since you have loose inelastic skin with lots of stretch marks. Cannot make the back look sexy and leave the abdomen looking old. Find a board certified plastic surgeon well experienced in these types of procedures. Good luck.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon