Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami - Need Help Finding a Great Surgeon

I am looking to get a brazilian butt lift in miami. This will be the first procedure I have done I am anxious and nervous. I especially am nervous when I read bad experiences about finding a doctor that is reputable. I am also unsure of what questions to ask when I schedule consultations.Any recommendations?

Brazilian butt lift Miami

+1

Picking a plastic surgeon or a physician in general is a difficult task. Recommendations from previous patients is a good way to pick your doctor. Safety is the most important consideration.  Board certification, lack of malpractice suits and a good anesthesiologist are things to look for.

The office visit is also a time to decide on your doctor. The doctor should give you the information necessary to make informed decision. You should also see before and after photographs that have results similar to what you're looking for. There should be a mutual understanding between you and your doctor so the end result can meet your expectations. My office number is 305 754-0750 if you would like further information.

Butt Lift Miami

+1

Dr. Mendieta is the surgeon of choice in the Miami area.  I am sure that there are others but you should start with him.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami

+1
Picking the right surgeon can be tough. Make sure they're experienced, board certified, are affiliated with good local hospitals and have no malpractice suits. There are many excellent surgeons in Miami. Make sure you're comfortable with your surgeon and the office staff. Get several opinions. Our office would be happy to answer any further questions at (305) 262-6484.

Mark Broudo, MD

Braziliab Butt lift

+1

Dr. Mendieta, Miami, FL.  305-860-0717.....................................................................