Brazilian Butt Lift in Mexico, Does Anyone Know of Any Good Doctors There?

Ive spoken with a few docs in Mexico but I am still undecided on who I should choose. I just want to make the right choice. If anyone could help and direct me to the right doctor, I would be very appreciative : ) thanks.

Brazilian butt lift Mexico

+2

In the past 5 years the Brazilian butt lift has become very popular United States. It's the most common surgery I do now. Prices for the Brazilian butt lift in Miami are very low, they may range between 5500 and $6000.

The advantage of doing the surgery in the United States is that if there is a complication we may be better and better able to protect you and solve the problem than in Mexico. The hospital's United States are better equipped for emergencies.

I'm sure there are good doctors in Mexico and if there are no complications you will have no problems. But,  complications can occur and you must always prepare for the worst case scenario.

Brazilian Buttock lift

+2

The right choice is finding a doctor in florida where you live who can be available to you if anything happens.

See DR. MENDIETA in Florida

Brazilian butt lift in Mexico

+1

I personally do not know any surgeon that I can recommend in Mexico. Brazilian butt lifts have been performed in South America and Central America for years with very good results. The only thing that you need to consider is who is going to take care of any problem or complications once you return to the States. I can anticipate you that most plastic surgeons in the United States will not touch you due to liability concerns.

Web reference: http://www.rejuvenusaesthetics.com

Brazilian Butt Lift. Where is the safest place to have the procedure?

+1

There are experienced doctors in this country as well as Mexico who can do this procedure for you. The question is what is the best option for you ie, best results and safest. 

Web reference: http://www.DiscoverTheBeauty.com