Brazilian Butt Lift for Adding Volume?

I would like to have a Brazilian butt lift. I have a lot of love handles which causes my butt to look flatter than it actually is. Will it add volume to my butt so that my body will look proportionate? However I am worried about the pain involved, will I be able to sit? Also, does the cost of this procedure include anesthesia?

The Brazilian Butt Lift: Shaping the gluteal area.

+1

The Brazilian Butt Lift adds volume and shape to the buttock region by removing fat around the region, like in the love handle region and then injecting the prepared fat graft into the deep tissue on the buttocks. If you have adequate tissue in your love handle region, this can be removed. It sounds like you are an excellent candidate for the procedure. It takes about two hours to complete and is an outpatient operation with minimal downtime. I ask my patients to limit sitting for one week after, but I am realistic about it.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The procedure uses fat harvested from a number of potential sources including but not limited to your "love handles"...not only does liposuction, which harvests the fat for transferring into the buttock, sculpt the hips and flanks areas, but also effectively shapes this area and greatly improves the cosmetic outcome after surgery. 

Patients tolerate this procedure very well and look fantastic afterward!

Most surgeons use general anesthesia....I use Board Certified Anesthesiologists and their fees are included in the quote you receive at the consultation.

I hope this helps!

Dr. C

John Philip Connors III, MD

It adds plenty of volume

+1

The appropriate candidates are patients in good general health with increased fatty deposits in the love handle, abdominal, back and outer thigh area.  These areas have liposuction treatment and the fat is processed and transferred to the buttocks to improve size and shape.  You are very sore!  Sitting is restricted/altered for about 3-4 weeks so that the transferred fat has the best chance to survive.  Cost vary from region to region and surgeon based on experience.

Good Luck

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Eliminate Love Handles While Enhancing Your Buttocks

+1

Based on what you have mentioned, you seem to be a prime candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. This procedure is performed by taking fat from a donor site utilizing tumescent liposuction and injecting the fat into the buttocks. Overall this will achieve a more flattering contoured waistline and fuller, lifted buttocks. 

Tarick K. Smaili, MD

Will Brazilian Butt Lift improve the proportion of my hips and buttocks?

+1

Hi there-

While most people's perception of the Brazilian Butt Lift is probably that it is a procedure done to increase the size of the buttocks (and in some cases this is accurate), more accurately speaking the goal is really to establish new, more attractive relationships between your abdomen, waist, hips, thighs, and buttocks. By removing tissue from where it is in excess and adding to where there is deficiency, we hope to create a more attractive shape from every angle.

Will you be able to sit? With regard to all of your postoperative restrictions you should know that these will be surgeon specific and so you should ask your surgeon of choice, but I usually advise my patients not to sit on their butts for a few weeks (we teach our patients ways to sit so that the fat is protected).

Most of my patients take pain medicine for 3-4 days and describe the pain as moderate.

With regard to costs, most surgeons will give you an estimate that includes the surgeon's fee, the anesthesia fee, the facility fee, and any other charges for garments, etc.- so yes, most estimates you will receive should be inclusive.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

As far as the cost and how it is set up, you need to ask that question from the plastic surgery practice you visit. I can not give you an accurate answer as every plastic surgeon does things different in their office.

The butt lift will contour your body and remove fat from the unwanted areas and put it in the area that you want, your gluteal region.

I generally have my patients not sit for a total of 2 weeks at all.

Farbod Esmailian, MD