Brazilian Butt Lift, Should I Lose Some Weight First? OR if I Were to Get Lipo Would I Get Great Results? (photo)

interested in getting a butt lift just so that i cold have a more rounded and firm butt, but i was wondering if i was too big to achieve a flat stomach with either the butt lift or lipo? Should i lose a significant amount of weight first so that my results would be beautiful or does it not matter? i am 5'7 and currently 220lbs. I dont really want to get a tummy tuck because im afraid of the scar and my stretch marks do not bother me, but idnt know if i lose weight would the skin become loose

Should I lose weight before undergoing the BBL?

+1

With your height and weight I would recommend losing about 30 pounds before having the BBL. This will allow for a better result. As far as your abdomen is concerned, it would be necessary to examine you to see whether liposuction may be an option. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL. Good luck!

Brazilian Butt Lift, Should I Lose Some Weight First? OR if I Were to Get Lipo Would I Get Great Results?

+1

I think losing 20 to 30 lbs would improve the results of the Brazilian buttlift.  With regard to the skin on the tummy, I think that nearly all plastic surgeons would recommend a tummy tuck instead of liposuction.  However, there are some patients in which the skin after liposuction does OK, but this is hard to predict.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Look at the surgeon's website before and after photos to determine who will get you to your goals.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA