Brazilian Butt Lift Retouch Advice

Because my doctor and I are not happy with my Brazilian Butt Lift results, he told me he wants to do Liposuction on my abdomen again, then transfer about 400cc to my buttocks again. Is it safe to redo the Brazilian Butt Lift and Liposuction in the same area 6 weeks after initial procedure? Will 400cc make a difference, in your personal opinion?

Brazilian Buttock enhancement

+2

If the swelling and the healing is complete, and the areas are soft, a retouch or redo is very effective when the transfer of fat is done right.

I would recommend waiting 12 weeks for complete healing to occur.

Is it possible to touch up my Brazilian Butt Lift?

+2

Hi there-

As long as you don't have any residual swelling or tenderness from the original procedure it should be safe to proceed with the touch up procedure you describe. If there is residual swelling or tenderness, I would wait until these have resolved in order to maximize the chances that the second procedure achieves your goal for you with maximum take of the grafted fat.

Hope that helps!

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

Brazilian butt lift retouch.

+1

Hello. I would recommend you follow the instructions of your operating surgeon. If he agree's that you are ready for a second stage procedure then I would follow his instructions. If you feel okay to go ahead and do so, I would not see a problem in that. Best of luck to you.

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com

Further fat grafting after a Brazilian butt lift

+1

Six weeks after the initial Brazilian is too early.  I would wait at least three months to allow everything to settle down before considering further fat grafting.  400 cc's is enough to make a substantial difference but you should wait for now.

Talmage J. Raine MD FACS

Reoperation after butt lift

+1

Jema,

noone can give you a better assessment of your situation than your operating surgeon, as long as they are qualified to perform this particular procedure and regularly perform this same procedure with successful results. I perform this type of surgery regularly in addition to frequent liposcultpure procedure. Personally, I would not perform a re-operation for the reasons you stated so early in the postoperative period, although this is ultimately up to your surgeon. Also, I think it is important to determine exactly what you are not pleased with so that you may have the best chance to be pleased with the results after a second procedure. Good Luck,

Dr. Sean Simon

Miami, FL

Retouch of a Brazilian Butt lift.

+1

If the area is soft and supple and demonstrates no areas of firmness or irregularity, I would not see any contraindications to proceeding with additional lipoinjection, if you are up to it.