Travelling for Brazilian Butt Lift/Lipo on Abdomen and Thighs

I will travel to Alabama in December once the semester is over to have a bbl. How long I will have to stay in town after the surgery? How long after surgey is the pre-op visit? Will I be able to sleep on my sides? How many days will I need someone to help me? How soon after will I be able to return to Louisiana?Thanks for any help.

All questions for the doctor you chose

+4

If I were your AL doctor I would be very sad to see you asking all these questions of doctors you don't even know rather than the one you chose to do your surgery.  Don't listen to any answers you might get here - only follow the advice of YOUR DOCTOR. This is a complete misuse of the internet.