Brazilian Butt Lift Instructions Please Post?

I have my surgery for a brazilian butt lift on October 9. I have the instructions before surgery from my doctor but was hoping that some people going to other doctors would post their instructions or meds list ect. I just want to compare what other doctors are saying. Please post :) Thanks in advance! (I am extremely interested in seeing Dr.Salama's instructions & meds list)

Hi There,

Here is a link to a forum post titled "10 Things I Wish I Knew Before Butt Augmentation" in our BBL community.

Hopefully this helps!

Instructions and Meds List after Brazilian Buttlift

+1

In general, I recommend postoperative compression garments for the areas of liposuction 24/7 for 4 to 6 weeks.  I monitor the patients closely for fluid collections, which should be drained ASAP to prevent contour deformity or chronicity. 

I recommend not sitting on the fat for 6 weeks.  If sitting is imperative, breaks every 30 minutes of 15 seconds or so reduces the risk of pressure damage.  Medications given include antibiotics and pain medication.  Nutrition should include multivitamin and protein sources or protein shakes.