Can I Get Brazilian Butt Lift and Inner Thigh Lift at the Same Time?

Would it be possible to have a Brazilian Butt Lift combined with an Inner Thigh Lift? The fat to be used would be liposuctioned from the thighs. Is that too much trauma in that part of the body at one time? Thank you.

Fat removal from thighs for transfer to butt not really a Brazilian Butt Lift!

+2

First, If I'm reading your question correctly, I get the impression that you want to only use fat from your thighs or inner thigh areas. If that is what you are referring to, that is not a Brazilian Butt Lift. The Brazilian Butt Lift involves removal of fat from around your waistline. It is the combination of removal of fat in this region along with the increase in size of your buttocks that provides such a dramatic enhancement to your figure.

Now, that is not to say that fat cannot be removed from your thighs and injected into your buttocks. It definitely can. I have done hundreds of Brazilian Butt lifts where patients ask me to liposuction their thighs at the same time and I use that fat also to add to their buttocks.

As far as the combination of Buttocks Augmentation and inner thigh lift, I think that would be a reasonable combination.

Where to get fat for Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Thanks for your question.

Brazilian butt lifts involve liposuction techniques to obtain an adequate amount of fat to transfer. We typically look for about 2 liters of fat out for every 500 cc of fat we plan on using. It is important to be able to select fat that will survive in its transplanted location.

We typically inject 300-500 cc of fat in each buttock.

It would likely not be possible to get sufficient fat from your thighs alone. Your abdomen, flanks and arms are other good sources.

If you need significant skin reduction you may also need an inner thigh lift. While these procedures can be combined it may provide better results to perform the liposuction and fat transfer first to get a true idea of what your inner thighs will look like. When we harvest fat we inject fluid which can distort the anatomy somewhat making it more challenging to perform a thigh lift at the same time.

Steven H. Williams, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift with Inner Thigh Lift possible

+2

Hi there,

I do think that, provided you are otherwise healthy, you could have the procedures you are interested in at the same time. The real question is whether suctioning your inner thighs would yield enough fat to achieve your goals for buttock contour. Brazilian Butt Lift usually requires much more fat than people think to achieve the fulness and volume people often want, and you may need to think about suctioning fat from elsewhere as well in order to have enough fat available. Hope that helps you.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift and Inner Thigh Lift at the Same Time

+1

It is potentially feasible to have both procedures at the same time if you are in good health. You will need to have an in person consultation to ensure that there would be sufficient to meet your objectives for the BBL.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Combining your procedure

+1

Yes. A major concern you should have is whether you are going to a plastic surgeon that has a specialty in this type of body contouring. Make sure to look at plenty of before and after pictures, and to educate yourself on your doctor, your procedure, and the risks that come with it.

It is cost efficient to have both procedures performed at the same time. This way you don’t pay expensive OR fees twice, and you don’t take extra time away from work and your life to heal.

Siamak Agha, MD, PhD, FACS

Brazilian Butt enhancement and medial thigh lift

+1

Medial thigh lift involves some liposuction and excision of the excess skin if needed.The amount of fat taken from the medial thigh is not enough to give you a meaningfull butt enhancement. You can do liposuction of other areas of the body where there is excess offat deposits and use that fat as well as the fat from the medial thighs to transfer to the buttocks for a complete bodt sculpting and Buttock Enhancement .

Brazilian Butt Lift and Inner Thigh Lift is possible, with complex post op

+1

These are two different procedures, they could be done in the same time but this will require a complex post operative management. The fat harvested from the thigh area is not enought for the fat transfer and you will require harvesting from different areas.

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift and Thigh Lift-too much surgery?

+1

It really depends on how much liposuctioning is involved, in general there is a lot liposuctioning involved when performing a brazilian butt lift. Now if you add on the thigh lift it just prolongs the surgery.

Simple liposuction from the inner thigh is feasible, but the problem with thigh lift and brazilian butt lift goes also beyond the operating time. There is a special garment that I put my patients in after the butt lift procedure. These garments are tight and tend to dig into the groin and inner thigh area. Now if you also have an incision in this area from the thigh lift, then you are looking for wound healing issues.

Hope that helps.

Farbod Esmailian, MD